Saturday, November 13, 2010

CEP 811 Bringing It All Together

I feel that I have grown a lot during this course in my masters program.  I now have made a huge StAIR project that is helping my students deal with their emotions when they are at their most volnerable.  I have started and kept up on a blog...something I never believed I would ever do.  This class has taught me so much in growing toward being a technology educator.  I can see myself teaching blogs, wikis, and online learning in my classroom.  This class has taught me techniques, and given me ideas on how to do this in my classroom.  I now know good ways to put effective technology lesson plans into place.  I know what steps to put into place, before I set up a lesson plan.  I need to make sure that the technology is helping the students' learning, not just sitting there being a distraction.  I need to look at how it is influencing their learning and how they can use it in the future.

I feel that I have met my goal of getting my students more involved.  My students are excited everytime I have a new technology-based idea that I bring into my classroom.  The student are very excited about my StAIR design, and the wikis I have shown them.  I have now learned more ways to get my students excited and involved in my lessons.  I plan to keep this goal going in the future, and trying to motivate as many students with as much technology as possible (as long as it's relevent).  Thank you CEP 811!

No comments:

Post a Comment