Monday, November 29, 2010

Project Implementation Update 1

I feel that this project is going very well.  I am getting myself organized using the Internet and my computer.  I am able to keep myself organized with my lesson plans using Open Office.  I have made about 4 different lesson plan templats since I have started, since I have such a hectic classroom.  I have created each in Open Office and changed and tweeked them.  Each has had a good part in it that I have tried to take from that lesson into the next lesson plan.  My newest seems to be working the best.

My schedule on the board to immitate my lesson plans is working great.  I was thinking of putting one on my SMARTBoard also.  Then I will be able to easily tweak it and have students change and cross out things as needed.  This could be done by 12/3/10.

I have copied about half of the lessons I would like to, and put them into groups.  I still need to scan them and group them in the computer and SMARTBoard.  I have been using the lessons in order so far, but haven't made my own curriculum to use with the students and been organizing it by subject area.  I would like to get this done within the next two weeks.


All is going well so far!  Hopefully I'll say the same soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment